Check availability now
Powered by Booking.com
Bookings longer than 30 days is required contact by email, click here
7 nights 11/07 from 31/08
5 nights rest of the year.
Things to do in Cabanas de Tavira
You want to be sure there's plenty to amuse your children on holiday? We thought so, which is why we chose Cabanas to site O Pomar holiday village. Cabanas, East Algarve is ideal for families with children of all ages.
- Swimming pools. Your children are minutes from the pool at O Pomar. There is a walk-in pool up to 1.6m deep; one going to 2m deep; and a play pool for younger children
- Play area. We've included a dedicated children's play area at the holiday village with modern, safe equipment on a safety mat surface.
- Cabanas Beach. Miles of great sand for beach play, sandcastles, swimming, sailing and windsurfing. Sun shades, toilets and restaurants available on the beach when you need them.
- Plus a huge variety of adventure activities, sport and day trips for when you tire of the beach
Booking children's activities
Our on-site management office can take care of this for you. We'll book activities so that you can concentrate on enjoying your free time...
Call +351 281 327 132 for more information or talk to us when you get here. Or email us your questions.
Treat your family to all that the Algarve offers and more besides...
Active / Adventure
- Horse riding
- Jeep tours
- Karting at Almancil (less than 45 minutes drive)
- Quad racing
- Scuba diving
- Kite surfing (near Manta Rota Beach, and Vale do Lobo)
- Paint ball
- Catamaran tours (Ilha Deserta and Ilha do Farol)
- Cycling (bike rental available in Cabanas)
- Boat hire (available in Cabanas)
- Boat trips up the Guardiana River (Spanish border)
- Astronomic Observatory near Tavira
- Historical Villages of the Algarve
- Local ruins
- Music, theatre and performance in Tavira during the summer
- New multi-screen cinema complex in Tavira Gran Plaza Shopping Centre
- Golf (practise ranges and lessons available)
- Ten-pin bowling in Tavira
- Lawn bowls in Cabanas
- Pego Inferno natural waterfall (approximately 9 km from Cabanas)
- Family seafari
- Zoomarine (approximately 50 minutes drive)
- Krazyworld Algarve Zoo (approximately 50 minutes drive)
- Water theme parks
- Helicopter rides
- Spot birds and wildlife in Ria Formosa natural park
- Jeep tours
- Algarve air safari – a very different day
- O Pomar picnic – upon request
- Cabanas Beach
- Tavira Island Beach
- Manta Rota Beach (awarded Blue Flag for most accessible beach in the Algarve)